The current Board consists of seven members, each well qualified and an expert in different fields.
Mr. Tongkhothang Kipgen, a well qualified personnel, having an experience of 34 years as Director of Horticulture & Soil Conservation Department, Government of Manipur.
- Mrs. Rose Mangshi Haokip: A woman of substance, who has dedicated her service for the socio-economic and political empowerment of women among the Kuki-Chin-Zomi after retiring as a Sr. Lecturer from G.P. Women’s College, Imphal. She is currently the President of the Kuki Women Union.
- Mrs. Lhingjaneng Gangte: She is the first woman to be nominated to the Legislative Assembly, a Padmashree Awardee in the field of Social Work, and a member of the Manipur State Commission for Women for consecutive four years.
- Ms. Helam Haokip: As a social worker she has been an active board member for the past five years with WSDS-initiate.
- Mr. Tuime Lolly: A social activist, for the past 21 years he has dedicated his service for the benefit of the rural poor among the Nagas of Manipur.
- Mr. O. Somorendro Meitei: He is currently the GSM of NEDFi, holding the dual office of MSE & MF. His expertise is in Microfinance Institute of North East Region.
- Mr. Lamkhomang Kipgen: A pioneer for inculcating local traditional model of ‘Lomlhang’ a saving system as a starting point for the formation of the SHGs among the women in rural areas of Manipur, he is also a board member of NERCORMPS, IFAD, DONER, NEC project in North East India. He represented as a delegate for Asia Pacific Region Micro Credit Summit in Bali, Indonesia, 2008.
- AUDIT COMMITTEE:
Chairperson : Mrs Rose Mangshi
Secretary : Mrs. Chongjakhol Kipgen
- CREDIT COMMITTEE:
Chairman : Mr. Tongkhothang Kipgen
Member Secretary : Mr. Lamkhomang Kipgen
Member : Mr. Seikhothang Haokip
- SOCIAL PERFORMANCE COMMITTEE
Chairperson : Mrs. Lhingjaneng Gangte
Member Secretary : Mrs. A.B. Akenpui
Member : Ms. Lalam Haokip